Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Trapster has over 19 million users worldwide and growing everyday. We are very excited and know you would have fun being apart of our growing community.
Moderators have the ability to move and delete other user’s traps and votes that are incorrect by utilizing the Trapmap, as well as be a part of our private Moderator Facebook group, where suggestions are encouraged and valued. Moderators receive perks and contests for all their support. We have over one thousand moderators already, but would like to eventually have hundreds of thousands of Mods all over the world in all major cities. Being a moderator is a very important and sometimes timely job. We hold all our moderators to a superior level of service and support with the expectation they will always do what’s best for Trapster and it’s user without abuse.
Here are some fun things Mods help with:
- Moderating users traps and votes via mobile and Trapmap for accuracy.
- Spreading the word using Trapster‘s social media channels; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Helping users on our support forum GetSat: https://getsatisfaction.com/trapster
- Beta testing Trapster on mobile and web before it’s released to the public.
- Helping translate the website and app (if applicable).
- Research studies for new features and traps/hazards.
If you are interested in becoming a Trapster Moderator please signup here: http://trapster.com/moderator.php
IMPORTANT: Make sure the email address you registered with Trapster is CORRECT. If your email address is incorrect we can’t send you the Moderator Registration form!
Lastly, all request are answered within 48 hours. Make sure to check your SPAM folder if you don’t see a response.
We hope you’ll join our Moderator team!